Bud Steele Real Estate on Page http://www.budsteele.net/find-real-estate/ Home Buyers United States Real Estate
'YOUR REAL ESTATE CONCIERGE"
Welcome to Bud Steele’s premier real estate website serving Tinley Park, IL.
Certifications and Recognitions
Broker: Full Time (Licensed in Illinois and Indiana)
Member: MAIN Street Organization of Realtors
Member: Illinois Association of Realtors
Member: National Association REALTORS
1987 : Certified Public Accounting Certificate
1986 : BA Accounting
I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of Single-Family Residences and Commercial Properties within Cook and Will Counties. I keep current of the transactions in these areas.
I'm a South-Side native having been born and raised in Chicago. I moved to Oak Lawn in 1990. I graduated from St. Laurence High School. and have two sons (Blaise, 31, Graduate UIC, BSIE; Anton 27, Graduate UIC, BSIE). After 25 years in the transportation industry as management, I decided to do what I always wanted to do and that is help families fulfill their dreams of home ownership. Current hobbies of mine include spending time with the family, reading, walking and bowling.
If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, I will use comparable sold listings to help you calculate your home's current market value.
Automatically receive personalized MLS listings by e-mail. Early each morning I will search the local MLS and find the homes that match your criteria and notify you immediately with the latest listing information. Contact me on how to get started!
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING!
- "I felt Bud was my friend who really cared about selling my home at a good price. Bud went out of his way to help improve the appearance my home"-- Carol Johnston
- "Very personalized service" -- Mike & Carol Hamilton
- "Great selling job! Sold property in less than a week!! -- Laura Kalafut
- "Bud was a pleasure to work with and made the process enjoyable" -- John & Donna Martensen
- "Bud was very attentive & knowledgeable" -- Lowell Pruetz
- "Didn't have to deal with any Buyers!" -- Eugene & Eleanor Ciabattari
- "My calls were returned quickly!" -- Chris & Cary Amesquita
- "It was a reassuring feeling you were with us every step of the way" -- Walter & Betty Noble
- "Mr. Steele was very helpful in selling my house and did a wonderful job"-- Kathy Cernick
- "I appreciate everything you've done!" -- Leticia Sierra
- "You're part of my family now!" -- Jim Lunn
- "Easy buy - Straight forward - very knowledgeable. You can count on our referrals!" -- Musa & Elizabeth Ahmad
Are you thinking of buying a home in the Tinley Park, IL area?
Finding the right home can be a difficult process but no matter what you are looking for as an experienced Tinley Park, IL real estate agent I can provide you with the resources you need to make the home buying process simpler, from specific Tinley Park, IL neighborhood information, to tools to estimate your mortgage payments, and buyer resources and articles that will help you through the home buying process.
Thinking about selling real estate in the Tinley Park, IL area?
No matter which market you're in, you can use the marketing programs and experience of a qualified Tinley Park, IL real estate agent like me to help sell your home quickly and at the right price. Learn more about my service, see information about recent home sales in Tinley Park, IL, or contact me to get started today!
Are you interested in more Tinley Park, IL area details?
Please take a minute and browse my local neighborhood and school details, real estate mortgage information and interactive maps for the Tinley Park, IL market.
Thank you for visiting www.budsteele.net! This is a one-stop real estate website for all your home buying and selling needs in Tinley Park, IL. I’m a professional real estate agent who will help make your search for a new home an enjoyable experience.
I encourage you to check out my website for local neighborhood and school details, mortgage information, interactive maps,listings of properties of homes for sale, plus many more features.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about the Tinley Park, IL real estate market, or buying or selling a home in Tinley Park, IL.